Monday 4 April 2016

OUGD503 - John Lewis - Further development

I tried to create a poster that would invite you into the John Lewis store. I took away the writing and made the triangles a lot smaller (left). I also tried to make the triangle bigger to see if it looked more aesthetic. I however prefer the design on the left as it gives the items more depth and directs it towards the items and the illustrations. I've also mixed around the colours with the other designs as orange blended too much with the fox and this way the fox and the laptop are more visible with a more subtle green triangle. 


In this design I have removed the text and taken a lot of the illustrations out to again match the designs above and keep it more inviting and more like a set of series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment