Sunday 9 November 2014

Illustrator workshop

Today we had our illustrator workshop which was really helpful because we could start producing/furthering our letters. Today was a very relaxed atmosphere within the workshop because we all just got along with our letters and if we needed assistance with anything we could easily call James over to help us which I did rarely.

I think the workshops are beneficial for us because we can talk to someone who knows a lot about illustrator and can see our work from a neutral point of view and can help us based on what he believes might benefit our work more.


I only created 6 letters today as I had to construct the first letter (a) exactly how I wanted it to look because it had to follow the grid so that the rest of the letters would work. 







No comments:

Post a Comment