Sunday 9 November 2014

Interim Crit - (OUGD403)

After receiving my interim crit for my 10 designs I was advised to create something using calming colours such as blue and even light gray. I was also told to use less strokes and use more thicker strokes and to show a variation in my letter. In my crit the group liked one of my ideas as to how the strokes were seen alone and how simplistic it was considering I had the word peaceful.

I thoroughly enjoyed the group crit and thought it was very useful but because we were running out of  time and because I was last I had less time to talk about my work and had less time given feedback.

I then however, asked a few of my friends in college the following day about what I should do to improve my work that I have chosen. The responses were mainly to keep it very subtle and making it very simplistic. I think this helped me even more because I had some extra time to go through all my letters without rushing each one and was given a good feedback as to how to improve.


Here are the three images that I was advised to go with:




No comments:

Post a Comment