Sunday 9 November 2014

Final crit for Alphabet Soup (OUGD403)

My final crit for my alphabet was really helpful because it helped me decide what typeface I wanted to take further into.  I was told to bring forward the letters that have less strokes within their letter and seem to appear as if they have a stroke missing.  If I could go back and re-do my final crit I would of made each typeface on a separate page because it was a lot clearer when my colleagues did theirs and it was a lot easier to understand.




This is what I ended up choosing because it was very simple and consisted of very little strokes and matched my word peaceful the most.  I was very happy with my final letters because I took a lot of time researching each letter and why it might fit the category peaceful.






No comments:

Post a Comment