Sunday 9 November 2014

Further research (OUGD403)

After researching into David Cameron and the EU budget bill I did not find it that interesting other than the layout of each newspaper.

The story that I have decided to research and put as my main one is "Doctors hail first 'dead' heart transplant - And promise more".



After reading through these newspaper articles I was amazing as to how technology is increasing rapidly. This shows as a 'dead' heart can keep a human being alive. "Researches at St Vincents Hospital in Sydney and the Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute managed to revive hearts that has stopped beating for up to 20 minutes." Personally I find these stories intriguing, gripping and fascinating as to how a heart transplant is carried out.   The article about the heart transplant was seen in 'The Independant', 'The Sun' and 'The Daily Mirror'.

I decided to look at twitter for further details. 

Youtube Research:
"Australian doctors say they have successfully transplanted a heart that had stopped beating, for the first time - a development which could increase the number of hearts available for transplant."

A newspaper article in Australia featuring the dead heart transplant:

CapitalFM report:

CNN Report:





Here are a few articles that I found interesting whilst researching:








 























No comments:

Post a Comment