Saturday 14 May 2016

OUGD505 - Studio Brief 02 - Website Outcome

Here is my final website design that I created for Overfishing.org. As I started researching about overfishing I noticed a website that was very poorly structured and had nothing fun about it that wanted to make me continue reading it. Therefore, I created my own design for the website that would hopefully encourage people to enter the website and learn more about overfishing.  I wanted my website to be a continuous scroll down website however, the JPG file was too big to upload to blogger. 

I wanted to create a website for my campaign because we live in a digital world where everyone is being brought up with technology. When I started researching at the start of this project I wasn't aware of what overfishing was until I started searching around various websites. This website gives you all the right information and makes you understand about overfishing and its causes. Throughout my campaign, I wanted my posters, website and publication to be interactive and expressive. I wanted people to take an interest in overfishing and take it a bit more serious. Overfishing is something that a lot of people are aware about overfishing however, choose to ignore it. I wanted this website to be informative but still sticking with the theme of the campaign; interactive and expressive.  






No comments:

Post a Comment