Sunday 1 May 2016

OUGD505 - Studio Brief 01 - Printing considerations

Final money design: 
Although I lost the name of the paper (See-through pink paper) I decided to use various paper to create a feminine banknote that would encourage people to campaign against countries that do not see women equality. 
Reasoning: I decided to use subtle pink stock as it would target both girls and women throughout this campaign. I also used what looked like old ancient paper to put behind the translucent paper to give it more texture and boldness. 


Things to consider for a money brief:
There are various different textures on money. There is also money which you can not rip. This sort of money would be ideal for me as it would show that you can not break gender equality and that both men and women are equal. 


Stock chosen

Screenprinted designs on stock

No comments:

Post a Comment