Monday 2 May 2016

OUGD505 - Studio Brief 02 - Group research

At the start, a lot of people including myself were confused with what we had to produce for the brief. Therefore, collectively as a group myself and others within my group got chosen the topic of ecological change. For this task, we had to come up with as many ideas as possible that would fit in our topic of ecological change.  We came up with various ideas including; littering, oil spills, global warming, deforestation, overfishing and many more. One idea that I particularly had in mind was overfishing. Overfishing is a topic that is not known worldwide and this brief is about learning and helping a campaign gain awareness. Therefore, I decided to pick something that wasn't very obvious and would need a lot of research and commitment to raise awareness of overfishing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment