Tuesday 29 March 2016

OUGD503 - John Lewis - Group Proposal

After losing my group proposal form I have decided to rewrite it myself. 

Name: Daniel Carter

Brief Title: John Lewis: Create a window into the brand. 

What are you looking for in a creative partner? What are your aims? 

  • I'm looking for someone who can benefit from my designs as well as benefiting from others who have different roles who could teach me something. I want a team that is harding and relies on each other rather than on one person. I want everyone to be driven by this brief and to learn new things about each other as well learning new techniques and skills. 
  • My personal aims are to learn new techniques/things from my new members. I intend to contribute as much as everyone else in the group. 
What are your specific areas of creative interest?
  • Graphic design. - Posters, Logo, Typography, Grid, Layout. 
  • New programs
  • 3D Design 
What specific creative skills do you have to offer in relation to a creative partnership? How do you intend to use them? 
  • I believe I am good at positioning text and layout. I have a creative mind so I intend to bombard my group with ideas that could potentially build into something. I love working in a team more than I do individually as it is a time to bounce ideas from each other and learn from each other. 
What Specific non creative skills do you have to offer in relation to a creative partnership? How do you intend to use them?
  • I believe I am getting better at organisation and see myself as a team leader. I am very open to suggestions and would say I can take information from everyone and put it all together so that no one has a disagreement and everyone stays on the same page. I am very motivated and enthusiastic about working in a team. 
What do you see your specific roles be in the collaboration? 
  • I intend to work collaboratively with Nathan Laville and use everything we have learn in the past two years. I intend to help design the window display as well as creating anything graphic for the team posters etc etc. I intend to keep everyone happy in the group so that no disagreements can alter how we work as a collective. 
What will your individual responsibilities be in the collaboration? 
  • I'm sure the group chosen will share each responsibility fairly. I intend to do research, poster design and 3D making. 
What will your joint responsibilities be? How will you deal with your project costs and budget?
  • We have agreed to split everything fairly between us so any cost and budget will be discussed at the end. We have all agreed to not shy away with money if we are in need to buy something that could benefit our brief. 

No comments:

Post a Comment