Wednesday 9 March 2016

OUGD503 - Monotype - Initial Ideas

Going further on from my research I have decided to take forward the idea of using dirty water to grab someones attention. Below you have a selection of initial ideas that I have created using type only. I wanted to state that what we are drinking is water and what other countries are drinking is unhealthy, dirty water. This is represented in the colour choice. 'You drink water' is a very vibrant and easily legible blue whilst the other words are in dark, shady and dim colours to represent the dirty water. 





Water is coming to an end. I wanted to put a statement from David Beckhams - For the love of the game on one of my posters. The concept of this poster is that water is gradually fading away from these countries. The design has a line going through each word which gradually gets bigger until eventually there will be no words or no water. 

I started looking at designing something like a badge. Hashtags are constantly in use with the use of social media today. I wanted to get a badge created that shows that you saved water and donated towards the campaign. I think its important to have accessories that you can give away for someone donating towards the campaign. Badge's do not cost a lot to make and with a simplistic design like this one it would cost close to nothing with the use of one colour. 



No comments:

Post a Comment