Tuesday 1 March 2016

OUGD503 - Monotype - Brief



This is a brief that I am very excited about. Typography is something that I myself have always experimented with. I have always been fascinated by the power of typography and how versatile it is. I would like to develop my skills in typography as it is something that is very important as a designer and something that I would like to improve further in. 

For this brief we are to choose a campaign of our choice and use typography only to promote the campaign. I think this brief is very open and broad and will be difficult at first. I am also very happy to be promoting a campaign of my own choice as when I get a set income in the future I would like to donate to certain charities and even potentially starting one up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment