Sunday 6 March 2016

OUGD503 - Monotype - Initial Research

A few sketches of potential designs that I would like to try out with illustrator. I wanted to keep my designs very simplistic and easy to understand. From my research I gathered that you need to create something that is going to be eye catching and make you want to stop and read it. On average we go past thousands and thousands of posters and advertisements that we aren't even aware of. I want to create a campaign that will make you stop, think and donate.                                                                                                                                                                     In my initial ideas I have focused on using lack of clean water and how water is slowly drying out  for some families. I want these campaign posters to make you release how lucky we are to be in the situation we are right now. I want people to open up and see the world for what it is. We are very hidden from these situations because we are so unaware of it. I want to create a poster to bring awareness to lack of water and how easy it can be to donate. 


No comments:

Post a Comment