Wednesday 6 January 2016

OUGD504 - Studio Brief 04 - Wireframes

These are the wireframes for the website that were created using Illustrator. I started by drawing minimal boxes around where images and text might be placed. By starting with wireframes, my life is made easier when producing my website. The wireframes are easily understood with annotations on the side. By creating a wireframe you visualise how it might look before actually creating it. This gives you time to make adjustments throughout the time you are producing your website. 

After my initial stages of my wireframes I started by putting images exactly in the same place as my wireframe. This makes it easier to see how the wireframes would work with all images and text in place and then going around and editing each page separately. 

Each wireframe shows the direction the way the page will operate and how each page has its own unique navigation. The pages that have two tabs next to each other are showing how you will get from one page to another. For example, if you want to open a recent music video, you will have to click on the icon and then this will open a new separate tab where your music video will be playing. 

The layout that I have chosen is meant to reflect who Skepta is. Whilst researching Skepta, I noticed that he only wears black and white and is very minimalistic. A lot of his brands are very minimal and use a traditional look. These wireframes are very interactive and minimal and this is the approach that I was going for.  




No comments:

Post a Comment