Wednesday 6 January 2016

OUGD504 - Studio Brief 04 - Front page experiment


I wanted to make something that would be interactive on the front website. This is an idea that I have created on photoshop using opacity with a bold typeface and layout. This is something that I am not very familiar with but it is something that I enjoyed playing with and hope to further this experimentation during the year. 

I think this matches the theme that I have created for Skepta. It has an iconic image from his recent video 'Shutdown' behind the type. The image will change on a daily basis while the album is being released.  

We live in a world where technology is advancing very rapidly. By creating something like this on a front page it will interact with the viewer and make them want to check out the album and how it is being promoted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment