Sunday 18 January 2015

idea generation - creating an app (OUGD405)

"I wanted to rebrand a shop that isn't very recognisable in Leeds and make it more personal to the buyer and make something that would help us remind ourselves of the past that weve had."

I decided to create an app that would help everyone organise their old photos into folders in order to help you remember the past. I think we take too many photos at this time and this is seen on social medias such as facebook and others. I want to create something that would be used within PictureThePrint and would help people understand the importance of remembering something old and having something physical such as a developed photo. 

Here is an idea that I generated. 




I made several folders that you can add together to make one massive file that could then be sent over to the PictureThePrint company and could be developed into various photos or other materials that could help remind you of your past instead of uploading it to the social media. Although I did make a button to 'share' to the social media to try help promote this idea. I did however, intentionally remove the idea of filters because I believe that filters hide the 'mistakes' that are generated using cameras and this makes a photography a photo in my opinion.  

No comments:

Post a Comment