Thursday 15 January 2015

Experiment involving my class - Photography (OUGD405)


My final piece to research was photography. This is what I found most interesting and emotional to an extent. I went through old photos that I found lying around and chose 100 old photos to match the theme that were the most memorable to me of my family and friends. 

I wanted to create something to engage with my viewers. I did some extra experimentation which involved my tutors and my friends from class. I gave them all 10 minutes to take my developed camera and take one image that they found interesting without me knowing. I was interested to see what people would go and do and where they might go and take a picture. Once I had developed the photos I wanted to see what people went and did and what their response was. 
This is what I found very interesting because not one photo was remotely similar and some photos were actually very unique whilst others were just plain and unimaginative which helped me to understand that we don't appreciate the use of a camera and take photos of random things when given the opportunity. 

Here are some of my results.








No comments:

Post a Comment