Wednesday 14 October 2015

OUGD504 - Studio Brief 02 - Logocreater - Idea development

From my idea generation, I have brought forward my idea of the product being the logo. Based on everyone's feedback, I was told to continue with the idea of the icon looking as if it is meant to move. Initially, I wanted to have the company's name within the logo however, after our crits I was told it doesn't need to as my logo is self explanatory. 

During my crits I was quite disappointed that only the tutor gave feedback about my work. In the future I hope more people speak up during crits because I believe I gave feedback to almost every person in my group. 





From the feedback that I received, I was told to keep it simple, and to work with the image of movement. I decided to use the company's name under my final chosen logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment