Thursday 15 October 2015

OUGD504 - Studio Brief 02 - Logocreater - Final Outcome

This is the product that I have chosen and have applied my own logo towards this design. I believe it represents the product well and shows the wheel as a moving object. I wanted the middle wheel to be the center of attention whilst the boards to stand on to be the minimal attraction. 






Here is an envelope with the logo on the back. I wanted to include the name of the company at the back because you wouldn't know what the company is without the name of it. 









Here is the front of the envelope. I wanted to keep it simple and minimalistic. 


Here is an example of how the box packing might look without any design aesthetics but just the logo.
An example of business cards, a book and a contract sign up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment