Sunday 28 February 2016

OUGD503 - Emil and The Detective - Final Outcome

This is probably my favourite of the three final outcomes that I created. 
This is one that I think would work best for a children's book. It works well for a child and an adult as the bowler hut is very subtle and not something you notice at first.

I also think the speech marks and the thought bubbles are simple for children to understand. I also think the positioning of the text "After him! After him!" is at the start of the front cover showing that they are after this thief which starts off dramatically inviting you in to read the drama.

Again a very simplistic design that shows the dot to dot working well with the back cover that also has dot to dot illustrations of shoe imprints and more.  Although I think there could more space used in this design, I feel as if everything is too tight on the back page whilst the front page is more minimal. 





Here is a design that a lot of my peers thought was my best design. I personally really like this design. I like how the characters are set in a Berlin style, with very simplistic exaggerated poses. I have outlined the thief with a red circle around. 






FEEDBACK SHEET. 

No comments:

Post a Comment