Sunday 14 December 2014

Finishing photo frames

I decided to play around with the thought of shapes mixed with memories. I wanted to make the photo frames more personal so that the buyer could be more personal to his photo frame and make it something memorable.


I wanted to create something that would be remembered and so that you could see parts of what your image might look like. I decided to use the taxi photo that I found on a royalty free website so you can see how a memory could be used as a photo backing and how it could influence you to buying it. 


I then decided to continue this idea however using just one template that I created earlier. The template that I created involved using cut out triangles that would then be replaced with the image on photoshop. 

I then decided to use photos that were known such as the London Eye that could be used in souvenir shops. Here are my final 3 ideas. If I could go back and edit these photos I would try to make them more subtle so that they would work better as a set of 3. 


I really liked this photoframe because it reminded me a broken journey that you could see yourself taking. It also looks like the triangles are starting to form an image. 


I like this photo frame because it reminds me of back home and could be seen in souvenir shops around London


I decided to use this as my one of my final 3 sets because I like the idea of the split between the sea and the sky and makes you realise what the final pieces in the middle would make it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment