Tuesday 9 December 2014

Interim crit - OUGD405

Today, we had our interim crit for OUGD405 Studio brief 01. I decided to take some photos of art work that I created using paint. I decided to create various patterns that would hopefully be used throughout my frameworks.

Here are 3 ideas that I created using ink and paint and mixing the two together. I wanted to create various textures that could be used throughout my work. Here are a few that I suggested I could use before my final crit.




I then went on to play with the scatter brush.  I wanted to create something that would be vibrant and would stand out to. I decided to use vibrant colours and create a shape that I would scatter over the borders. I quite like these ideas however I believe that these designs were too complicated and should consist of one shape. 



No comments:

Post a Comment