Tuesday 16 December 2014

100 - Studio brief 02 - Research (OUGD405)

For our brief we were given the task to create something that would be associated with the number 100. It consists of 20 facts, 20 opinions, 20 words, 20 statistics and 20 photographs. At first I was very confused with the brief as to how I could use the number 100 to influence my work. I started looking at things that were around me that could potentially be used as my main topic. 




My first thought was to do something about football as it is something that I am very passionate about and there were a lot of facts that contained the number 100. I especially enjoyed the 100 years since the Christmas Truce during the WW1 because it's something that everyone agreed on and involved people having some time off to spend with their family whilst the war was going on. I also thought that this was a very good topic as this brief is going throughout Christmas. 


No comments:

Post a Comment