Tuesday 16 December 2014

100 - Studio Brief 02 - Continued (OUGD405)

I then had a thought as to how I would put this within a presentation and had very little ideas however, the main reason as to why I decided to change topics was because I saw something on Pinterest that especially grabbed my attention.


I think this statement is very strong as I believe we as a generation do not appreciate the small things and forget the meaning behind memories. I also go on Facebook occasionally and notice that even my family post pictures of their new borns on Facebook just so they can get a like or a comment from someone.

We then had an interim crit were I suggested this idea with many other ideas and others within my group seemed to agree with this statement and said it stood out most to them too. 
Other people suggested that the main reason why people use phone cameras is because photos don't cost and that they can take a picture and see whether they like it or not. As a group everyone decided that people take too many photos and don't even think about them. 


"Photos are taken at the wrong time" "Photos were special occasions"

No comments:

Post a Comment