Friday 10 March 2017

OUGD603 - Metro Cafe - Live brief continued

As it was a live brief that involved myself, my brother and my mother. 
After changing the layout of the coffee shop, we have changed the coffee shop to look more modern with an American brick layers twist. 
The walls have been made using bricks that have been layered over to create an old
brick themed coffee shop which is modern. Wangstudio’s F Coffee shop in Vietnam is made of brick arches. 

Bricks background features are modern within interior design that are seen in coffee shops/stores. 

Final design of the cafe
After rebranding the coffee shop we have added a rustic brick wall with hand written type on mountboards to create a personal welcoming feel. 
It was great to help design for my mother and work with my brother who worked alongside me in creating the wall effect. 
The coffee shop looks more welcoming than before and it was great to see the before and after outcomes. 


I am grateful for the live brief as it has made me want to help more local causes. It has also brought me closer to the family and they are very satisfied with the final oucomes. 

BEFORE IMAGES





AFTER IMAGES










No comments:

Post a Comment