Wednesday 1 March 2017

OUGD603 - Metro cafe - Brief

Live brief: using my mothers coffee shop to help create a new design and aesthetic around the coffee shop. New labels, logos, business cards and promotional material is needed to help the cafe become more modern. 
Background
I will be working with my brother to create the general aesthetics that will help the coffee shop look more modern. I will also be creating promotional material on illustrator to help my mother gain more awareness to her store. 
Deliverables
- Video Edit
- Photography

CONCEPT FOR THE BRIEF
The food labels are all hand-written and this is becoming more painful for my mother to keep up to date. I have decided to create labels via image and text on illustrator to make it easier for my mother to change prices for her coffee shop.
The coffee shop does not have a logo since it has first opened 20 years later and we would like to make some custom made glassware, plates and cutlery to match the logo.

Business cards will be used for my mother to give out her personal details to buyers/sellers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment