Thursday 16 February 2017

OUGD603 - Homeless awareness - Brief

Homeless awareness campaign
To create acampaign that will gain awareness towards homeless people in Leeds and London. Personally, I have been seeing so many homeless people and even speaking to someone homeless can help them. This project will aim to look at existing homeless projects as well as finding advertisement that can help gain awareness. 
Background
After walking around the streets of London and Leeds, I have decided to speak more to homeless people and hear them out. A lot of homeless people will want someone to speak to them or someone to help them get some food. 
Deliverables
- designs for the homeless
- mock ups

CONCEPT FOR THE BRIEF

After researching St.Johns Church, I have gained a bigger understanding of homeless people and have wanted to make a different with my design. Here is an opportunity to help someone local for no reward back. I haven’t really been given anything back to the world and now that I am an accomplished designer I believe I can use my design to help influence change and awareness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment