Wednesday 1 February 2017

OUGD603 - Euphoria - Brief

To create a video edit using photography that I have acquired from visiting a house/techno party. Peter Daniels’ photographer didn’t turn up to his event therefore asking me to create a promotional video as well as the photography throughout the night. 
Background
This is a joint partnership with Paayal Makdani (designing an app) Peter Daniels (designing the visual aesthetics). We have decided to collaborate on Peter Daniel’s launch event night. I would like to give this a go because it is something that I am new to and as discussed in my PPP I would like to try Vlogging.  
Deliverables
- Video Edit
- Photography

CONCEPT FOR THE BRIEF

Looking at existing competitors and what they do right and what I could do to help improve the launch. Making sure the brand name is involved as well as the social media to help promote the event. The photography was a pleasure and the video editing was something new to me which I would like to learn more on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment