Sunday 26 October 2014

Feedback from powerpoint presentation (OUGD403)

After presenting my powerpoint I was given some feedback with constructive criticism.

The first criticism was that I could try making my sentences more legible as it was being blocked by my background. I was also told that it was a better presentation because it was very personal to me. At the end of the powerpoint Simon said that he hoped that my choice of font would be Serif because everything linked with my presentation was mainly serif based. 

Overall, I was very pleased with my presentation because it was very personal and almost told a story of who I am which was the target.  I hope to see more tasks like this to build our confidence and help us speak out more.

                                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment